Boob or Bust Ltd Privacy Notice
We are Boob or Bust Ltd and operate our Boob or Bust Facebook group and webpage, as well as our Revelation Lingerie e-commerce site. Where we process information in the same way across all our sites we will refer to the processor as “Boob or Bust Ltd” and where it is specifically for one part of the organisation we will specify this. We are committed to protecting our customers’ and visitors’ privacy.
How we use your personal information
Boob or Bust Ltd may process, transfer and/or share personal information in the following ways:
For legal reasons
to maintain financial records for 6 years in line with the government requirements for companies
For performance of our contract with you
to process orders placed by you on our Revelation Lingerie website
to process any queries email, or sent via Facebook Messenger, to Boob or Bust Ltd
Where we request further information about you not required for these reasons, we will ask you for your consent.
With your consent
maintain our relationship with you including marketing and market research (if you agree to them)
- For this we use the Ultimate Member Plug in to collect your name, email address plus the option BoB size. This is then transferred to our Mailchimp sytem which is GDPR compliant.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Sharing your personal information
We will disclose information only:
- Mailchimp to create our marketing list (with your consent or under legitimate interest grounds)
- to any authorities if compelled to do so by law (e.g. to HM Revenue & Customs to fulfil tax compliance obligations)
- to fraud prevention agencies to help prevent crime or where we suspect fraud;
Where we send your information
While countries in the European Economic Area all ensure rigorous data protection laws, there are parts of the world that may not be quite so rigorous and do not provide the same quality of legal protection and rights when it comes to your personal information.
Boob or Bust Ltd does not directly send information to any country outside of the European Economic Area, however, any party receiving personal data may also process, transfer and share it for the purposes set out above and in limited circumstances this may involve sending your information to countries where data protection laws do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK.
We use the following external sites to process your data :
- Mailchimp – for marketing purposes (Consent)
- Dropbox – for retention of Proof of Postage(Contract)
- Chanty – for arrangement of changes to orders (Contract)
Retaining your information
Boob or Bust Ltd will retain your name and email address for an unlimited time, unless you choose to remove your details from our marketing records. We will contact you at least once a year, with the option to remove yourself from our list on all marketing communication using the “unsubscribe” option.
Personal information taken during the ordering process at Revelation Lingerie will be kept for the UK legal requirement of 6 years, then removed from our paper records. Your details may be kept on our server so you can track previous orders – this information can be removed at your request.
Data held on our Mailchimp list will be held on their servers until you unsubscribe or we manually remove you from this list.
Personal data on Chanty is held as long as is required to process that query.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your rights under data protection regulations are:
- The right to access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to data processing
- Rights related to automating decision-making and profiling
- Right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
Your rights explained
Right to Access
You have the right to access your personal data and details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you corrected and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
The right to erasure
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay.
Those circumstances include:
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purpose it was originally processed
- you withdraw consent you previously provided to process the information
- you object to the processing under certain rules of data protection law
- the processing is for marketing purposes
- the personal data was unlawfully processed
However, you may not erase this data where we need it to meet a legal obligation or where it necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to restrict processing
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data.
We will only otherwise process it:
- with your consent;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person;
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
The right to data portability
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
- consent; or
- that the processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you
You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format or instruct us to send this data to another organisation. This right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Rights related to automatic processing
Boob or Bust Ltd uses no automatic processing tools.
Right to withdraw consent
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office which is responsible for data protection in the UK. You can contact them by:
- Going to their website at: https://ico.org.uk
- Phone on 0303 123 1113
- Post to Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Contact us about your rights
For more information about how your rights apply to you or to make a request under your rights you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org (for both Boob or Bust and Revelation Lingerie queries). We will aim to respond to your request or query within one month or provide an explanation of the reason for our delay.